Monday, April 23, 2007

Right, Blogging


I knew I was supposed to be doing something this past month and a half. For all of you out there starved - and I mean starved - for new material, feast your beady eyes on the photo above, credit Angela Eastman. Here at SIT Mongolia, we believe in perpetuating stereotypes, and the foreigner's love for the prayer flags does not remain unexamined.

The picture was taken on a ridge just beyond the city's edge. That's UB down below. No other city in Mongolia comes vaguely close in terms of any statistical indicators - size, population, etc. Almost half of Mongolia's entire population, in fact, lives in UB. More thoughts soon to follow, I swear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I love that photo. Perpatuating all that it is. And showing a living, breathing Geoff.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home